NGOs and farms are allowed to charge volunteers a small fee per day or week to cover costs of accommodation and food. This information must be clear in the description.
Articles in this section
- Step by step of creating your profile
- How does the host approval process work?
- Main Doubts - Host with Potential Status
- Who can be a Worldpackers host?
- Do I have to pay to be a Worldpackers Host?
- What do I have to offer as a Worldpackers host?
- Do I need to pay volunteers?
- Is Worldpackers legal?
- Can a host charge volunteers?
- Does Worldpackers provide insurance for the volunteers?