No. Worldpackers is a platform where people exchange their skills for accommodation, not an employment website. We recommend hosts not to pay volunteers, as this can be understood as an employer-worker relationship.
Articles in this section
- Main Doubts - Host with Potential Status
- FAQ - Hostel Discount Program
- Who can be a Worldpackers host?
- Do I have to pay to be a Worldpackers Host?
- What do I have to offer as a Worldpackers host?
- Do I need to pay volunteers?
- Is Worldpackers legal?
- Can a host charge volunteers?
- Does Worldpackers provide insurance for the volunteers?