Yes. If the experience is being positive for both sides, you can invite him or her to stay longer.
Articles in this section
- How does the Worldpackers relocation process works?
- How can I be sure the worldpacker will show up?
- Can the worldpacker stay longer than what was agreed?
- The worldpacker is not respecting our deal. What should I do?
- Can I cancel a trip with a worldpacker?
- Can I ask the worldpacker to leave?
- The worldpacker did not confirm the trip inside Worldpackers’ platform.
- The worldpacker did not show up.
- The worldpacker left and hasn’t come back.
- The worldpacker brought a friend. What do I do?