Make sure the worldpacker gets the right treatment. Take him or her to the hospital if needed. Every international traveler must have a travel health insurance to cover possible costs with hospitals and treatments, so make sure him or her is contacting the insurance provider as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- How does the Worldpackers relocation process works?
- How can I be sure the worldpacker will show up?
- The worldpacker didn’t show up.
- Can the worldpacker stay longer than what was agreed?
- The worldpacker is not respecting our deal. What should I do?
- Can I cancel a trip with a worldpacker?
- Can I ask the worldpacker to leave?
- The worldpacker did not confirm the trip inside Worldpackers’ platform.
- The worldpacker did not show up.
- Does Worldpackers provide insurance for the volunteers?