It's important that you offer support and make sure the worldpacker gets the right treatment. Take them to the hospital if needed. Every international traveler must have travel health insurance to cover possible costs with hospitals and treatments, so make sure they're in contact with the insurance provider as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- How does the Worldpackers relocation process works?
- Can the worldpacker stay longer than what was agreed?
- The worldpacker is not respecting our deal. What should I do?
- Can I cancel a trip with a worldpacker?
- Can I ask the worldpacker to leave?
- The worldpacker did not confirm the trip inside Worldpackers’ platform.
- The worldpacker did not show up.
- Does Worldpackers provide insurance for the volunteers?
- The worldpacker left and hasn’t come back.
- The worldpacker brought a friend. What do I do?