Make sure they always confirm the trip inside Worldpackers as this is the only way we can assist both sides in case something goes wrong. Also, this is the only way both host and traveler get to write a review at the end of the experience. For hosts, this is very important, as the more reviews you get, more attractive your profile looks!
Articles in this section
- How does the Worldpackers relocation process works?
- How can I be sure the worldpacker will show up?
- The worldpacker didn’t show up.
- Can the worldpacker stay longer than what was agreed?
- The worldpacker is not respecting our deal. What should I do?
- Can I cancel a trip with a worldpacker?
- Can I ask the worldpacker to leave?
- The worldpacker did not confirm the trip inside Worldpackers’ platform.
- The worldpacker did not show up.
- Does Worldpackers provide insurance for the volunteers?