Hosts have up to 4 days to reply to your first message and, after that, the response time can be longer. If any party stops replying for more than 7 days, the application expires. If your host stopped replying to you and the application expired, you can cancel it and apply again. However, we recommend you apply to many positions to increase your chances of being accepted by a host.
Articles in this section
- Can I travel with a friend or a partner?
- The host hasn't replied.
- Nobody is answering me. What do I do?
- The host requires a European passport or an American visa. Can I apply even though I don’t have these documents?
- Can I stay longer than what is asked on the profile?
- Can I stay for less than what is asked on the profile?
- The host is charging me extra fees.
- How to increase your chances of being accepted in a highly-demanded place
- Applying in high season
- I don’t have money to travel.