This program provides benefits for both our travelers and hosts. In addition to collaborative exchange experiences, we offer a discount on all stays at certain hosts’ locations around the world.
In other words, what you get is:
- A 10% discount, valid during the whole year and for any kind of accommodation
You can find these hosts here, mas, abaixo, seguem as cláusulas do Programa:
Important: This is a Worldpackers project with some hosts. Not all of them accepted.
Here are the more specific program details:
- Only Verified Members receive the discount
- Verified Members are users whose billing information has been verified to ensure greater security and reliability for all users of the site;
- In addition to the discount, Verified Members also have the right to:
- Apply to, contact, and confirm stays with as many Worldpackers hosts as they want for a 1 year period;
- Assistance during any Worldpackers trip;
- Worldpackers Insurance during the trip if they need it;
- Receive and leave feedback from and for hosts;
- Verified members must make reservations directly through hosts’ official contact channels;
- Worldpackers defines official contact channels as: Official websites, Facebook, email, telephone, Whatsapp, walk-ins, or any other means of direct communication with the host;
- The discount will be applied upon presentation of your Verified Member profile in the Worldpackers application or website;
- Travelers must display their profile on the Worldpackers application or website, specifically the page that identifies them as a Verified Member – see example below:
- The host assumes full responsibility for verifying this information;
- The 10% discount on any lodging option at partner hosts is valid for the duration of the traveler's Annual Plan;
- When there is a price increase for holidays, the end of the year, and other times, the discount must remain 10%, based on the current price;
- Worldpackers does not charge traveler any additional fees for this service. This is an additional benefit we provide to Verified Members of our community;
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to guarantee the accuracy of their personal data: Passports, ID cards, and any other official identifying documents, email address, telephone number, and any other information required when making a reservation;
- Worldpackers is not responsible for any problems that may occur during your stay.