The Hostel Discount Program is another benefit Worldpackers offers to our travelers. In addition to our collaborative exchange experiences, we also offer discounts on reservations made with some of the hostels in our platform. In other words, you get a 10% discount on any kind of accommodation during a whole year.
You can find the hosts that participate in this program here.
Terms and Conditions:
Important: This is a Worldpackers project with some of our hosts. Not all of them take part in the program.
Only Verified Members can receive the discount
- Verified Members are users whose billing information has been verified to ensure greater security and reliability for all users of the platform;
- In addition to the discount, Verified Members also have the right to:
- Apply, chat, and confirm stays with as many Worldpackers hosts as they want during the period of 1 year;
- Support during any Worldpackers trip;
- Worldpackers Insurance during the trip if needed;
- Receive and write reviews for their hosts.
Verified Members must make reservations directly through hosts’ official contact channels;
- Worldpackers understands as official contact channels: official websites, Facebook, email, telephone, Whatsapp, walk-ins or any other means of direct communication with the host;
The discount will be applied upon presentation of your Verified Member profile on the Worldpackers App or website;
- Travelers must present their profile on the Worldpackers App or website, specifically the page that identifies them as a Verified Member – see example below:
- The host assumes full responsibility for verifying this information;
- The 10% discount on any lodging option at partner hosts is valid during the duration of the traveler's Annual Plan;
- In the case of a price increase during holidays, New Year or other special dates, the discount will remain of 10% applied on the new price;
- Worldpackers does not cover any accommodation expenditures. This is an additional benefit we provide to Verified Members of our community;
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to guarantee the accuracy of their personal data: Passports, ID cards, and any other official identifying documents, email address, telephone number, and any other information required when making a reservation;
- Worldpackers is not responsible for any problems that may occur during the stay.