We prefer Community Happiness, but you can also call us Support! The Community Happiness team was named as such for being the team that goes the extra mile for helping out all our users in a fun and caring way. It is available for hosts and travelers that wish to ask questions, give feedback and, mainly, to help them with problems that may occur before, during and after a trip.
Our email email@example.com is available for everyone who wants to contact Worldpackers: those who still aren’t members, those who are creating their profile, those who want to become Verified Members, those who want to confirm a trip, who already have a confirmed trip, those who are back already and want to give us feedback, those who want to become hosts or who already are hosts – in other words, everyone!
If you have doubts, problems or feedback, our team will be more than willing to listen and help you out!
To know how we will proceed with your request, read our policies below:
- Our Support Team gives priority to those who have confirmed a trip with Worldpackers;
- If the traveler is traveling with someone who hasn’t confirmed the trip on our platform, Worldpackers reserves the right not to offer assistance to this person;
- In the case of denied payments or problems with our billing platform, the Support Team will count on the user to provide the necessary information to solve the problem.
- If there are platform failures, bugs or complaints of fraud, abuse or any other form of wrongful conduct, the Support Team will count on the user to provide the necessary information to solve the problem.
- Worldpackers is not responsible for confirmations, cancellations or other arrangements made outside its platform;
- If the host changes the plans and tasks to be performed, it is up to the traveler to accept or not the new proposal;
- The Support Team does not provide assistance for:
- Legal procedures, such as the issue of visas, passports, etc.;
- Invitation-letters or other documents;
- Transportation and tickets to the host or other destinations;
- Travel costs and/or financial problems during the stay;
- Unanswered or unaccepted applications;
- Unanswered messages;
- Trips confirmed by mistake;
- Extra fees charged by the host;
- Reviews written by travelers and/or hosts;
- The Support Team helps in the relocation process in cases of relationship problems between hosts and travelers, harassment of any kind, inadequate infrastructure and other cases after the Support Team’s evaluation;
- The Support Team will assume as true all information presented on the profiles of travelers and hosts and gives assistance based on that information.
- User information will only we disclosed to competent authorities.