1. Changing dates of a confirmed trip that hasn't started yet
If your trip is confirmed at Worldpackers and it has not yet started according to the confirmed dates, and you need to change the dates, talk to your host on the platform and ask the host to send a new pre-approval with the new dates agreed between you.
After the host sends the new pre-approval, just confirm the trip and done! Just pack your things for your trip 💙
If you reject the new pre-approval, the dates of the former trip remain confirmed. If you accept, the former trip with the old dates will be canceled and a new trip will be confirmed with the new chosen dates!
2. Changing dates of a confirmed trip that has already started
If the trip has already started, according to the dates confirmed on the platform, it is only possible to change the departure date (either to leave before or to extend the stay). Just ask the host to make the change and confirm at Worldpackers.
3. Changing dates of an application (without a confirmed trip yet)
- If the host has already pre-approved you, you can click on the “suggest new dates” button on your conversation with the host, then he will analyze if they are good for their needs or not. If they agree with the new dates, they will send a new pre-approval and you can confirm the trip.
- If the host hasn’t pre-approved you yet, you can cancel the current application and make another one with the new dates. Another option is to inform about the new dates in the current application, talking about it in your conversation, so they send the pre-approval with the new dates if it is good for them too :)
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.