At Worldpackers, we’re always going the extra mile to offer the best travel experiences to our travelers, so we worry a lot when our users cancel their accounts. We will really appreciate it if you explain the reasons that lead you to take this decision, your feedback will help us a lot to improve our platform and provide the best experiences to all our users! :)
Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, please read our Cancellation Policies before canceling your Annual Membership plan:
- If the traveler wishes to cancel his/her annual membership after 7 (seven) days of the payment confirmation and has not yet made use of the service (see below), he/she will receive the refund for the amount paid.
- If the traveler wishes to cancel his/her annual membership after 30 (thirty) days of the payment confirmation (regardless of service usage), he/she will receive the amount paid by way of Credits in the platform’s Virtual Wallet, which can be used to buy the membership again in the future.
- Credits do not expire (see our Credits Policy here).
Worldpackers is not responsible for:
- Problems with passports and/or visas;
- Availability and/or cost of transportation to the host;
- Availability in the host’s calendar;
- Health and/or travel insurance;
- Replies and/or acceptance by the host.
Service usage includes:
- one or more applications (with answers from hosts);
- one or more pre-approvals;
- one or more trip confirmations.