What is the “Host with Potential” status?
- Host with Potential is a status that recognizes hosts that are new on the platform and that understand the value of collaborative relationships. Since these hosts are new and don’t yet have ratings and reviews on the platform, we offer this endorsement to make their profiles stand out even more.
How can I become a Host with Potential?
- To receive the status of Host with Potential, the host needs to:
- Be a new host on the platform - from 1 to 90 days from the approval date;
- Fill out the interview-questionnaire prepared by Worldpackers;
- Our team will evaluate the answers given and will respond, by email, in up to 4 days;
- Be approved through the interview, which takes into consideration the best practices of collaboration promoted on the platform.
What are the benefits of being a Host with Potential?
- The host with this status receives a badge on their profile and becomes part of a special filter in the platform search tool. So your profile gets more visibility!
- More chances of having your positions advertised in Worldpackers newsletters and posts on social networks;
- Being a well-prepared host with a more featured profile increases your chances of becoming a Top Host with Worldpackers. Click here to find out how to be a part of this program!
Rules and Conditions
- Host with Potential is a status that lasts a maximum of 3 months per host;
- If the host breaches any rule that violates the Worldpackers Ratings and Reviews Policy, the profile will immediately lose the status, and could be deactivated from the Platform;
- Worldpackers may change the rules and conditions at any time without notice.
In case of any doubts about the Host with Potential status, get in touch with our Hosts team in firstname.lastname@example.org