Worldpackers promotes truly collaborative experiences and for this reason, our users’ reviews are essential for travelers and hosts to have even better exchanges, building together a community-based in trust, security, and transparency.
What does Worldpackers believe?
- We believe in collaboration and learning: we are a community-based in win-win collaborative relationships, in which the exchanges and feedback received are opportunities for learning, development and cultural exchange. Our goal is not to promote working relationships, but rather collaborative exchanges and connections that are opportunities for authentic development and cultural interchanges.
- We believe in inclusion: being a host or a traveler with Worldpackers makes you part of a collaborative community formed by users from all backgrounds, with no room for polarization, prejudice, racism or hate;
- We believe in respect: we know that each region has widely varying cultural norms, beliefs, habits, and laws, and we expect hosts and travelers to act in accordance with local laws and treat each other with respect and empathy, even when opinions could differ based on the education or belief in which they are embedded.
How does our Traveler Deactivation Process work?
Worldpackers may deactivate the traveler’s account and / or stop providing access to the Worldpackers Platform if the traveler has materially violated your obligations. Such action is reasonably necessary to protect the personal safety or property of Worldpackers, its Users, or third parties (for example, in the case of fraudulent behavior by a User).
If the traveler has provided incomplete, outdated, inaccurate or fraudulent information in the Worldpackers Account Registration step, position posting registration process or related, if you and/or your postings or Host services at any time do not meet any eligibility criteria or quality, if you have repeatedly received Negative Ratings, Comments or Reviews or if Worldpackers becomes aware of or receives complaints about your performance or conduct, or if you have repeatedly canceled confirmed reservations or not answered an application for a position without a valid reason:
- Cancellation of any confirmed or pending reservations;
- Limitation of your access to or use of the Worldpackers Platform;
- Temporary or permanent termination of any special situation related to your Worldpackers Account;
- Temporary or permanent suspension of your Worldpackers Account and interruption of access to the Worldpackers Platform in case of recurring or serious offenses, without any right to any refund.
In case of non-material breaches and as appropriate, you will be notified of any intended action by Worldpackers and will have the opportunity to resolve the problem to Worldpackers reasonable satisfaction.
In case the account it is deactivated, you will not be entitled to a restoration of your Worldpackers Account or any of your Member Contents. If your access to or use of the Worldpackers Platform is limited, or your Worldpackers Account is suspended, you will not be able to register a new Worldpackers Account or access and use the Worldpackers Platform, not even through the Worldpackers Account of another User.