You know the world is changing and you must have noticed that Worldpackers is changing too. We want the best for our travelers and that is why we have three plans starting on May 1, 2020: WP Academy, WP Trips, and WP Pack. But what about travelers who were Verified Members?
We are always here for you! If you became a Verified Member through the Annual Plan or the Couple/Friends Plan until April 30, 2020, you became a WP Pack Member! 💙
Everyone that was a Verified Member continues to have access to what they already had, until the expiration date of their current plan.
If you had the Couple/Friends Plan, click here to know all about it and see its benefits. For the members of the Annual Plan, this means that you continue with these benefits:
- Access to WP Academy, with exclusive content made by travelers and digital influencers with a focus on personal and professional development. All produced with love, thinking of helping you to plan future trips and develop skills before you even hit the road, and making your profile even better with all the certificates;
- Talk to travelers and digital influencers to answer your questions and interact with the community through the forums of WP Connection;
- Apply and confirm as many trips as you want, access information about our hosts and enjoy Worldpackers experiences;
- Receive reviews and endorsements of skills from your hosts to help you travel more and more;
- Have access to WP Insurance if something goes wrong in your experiences;
- Count on our Community Happiness team to help you with everything before, during and after your trips.
The Cancellation Policy also remains the same, which includes two categories of refunds in the event of cancellations:
Refund in money of the amount invested
If the WP plan’s cancellation is required in up to 7 (seven) days after the payment confirmation and the service was not used (see the usage terms below), you can get a refund in money of the amount paid. The refund is offered on the credit card used to purchase the plan or, in case of payments in bank slips for Brazilians, deposit on your bank account.
Refund in credits on the platform
If you wish to cancel the WP plan in up to 7 (seven) days after the payment confirmation and the service was used (see the usage terms below), you can get a refund in credits on the platform of the amount paid, which can be used to purchase a new Worldpackers plan in the future.
If the WP plan’s cancellation is required from 8 (eight) to 30 (thirty) days after the payment confirmation, with or without using the service, you can get a refund of the amount paid in credits on the platform, which can be used to purchase a new Worldpackers plan in the future.
These credits do not have an expiration date. See the credits’ use policy here.
Service usage includes:
- one or more applications (with answers from hosts);
- one or more pre-approvals;
- one or more trip confirmations.
Worldpackers is not responsible for:
- Problems with passports and/or visas;
- Availability and/or cost of transportation to the host;
- Availability in the host’s calendar;
- Health and/or travel insurance;
- Replies and/or acceptance by the host.
If you have any questions, we are happy to help! Contact us at email@example.com :)