Earn cashback from your reservations on Booking.com. Please find the terms and conditions below:
- You'll receive Wallet Credits on Booking.com that you can withdraw to your credit card, or use to book stays and other services on Booking.com.
- Your cashback will be awarded by Booking.com. Worldpackers is not responsible for and does not intermediate any transactions regarding this cashback.
- You need to have a Booking.com accountto receive your reward. The email on the account must be the same one used for your booking. If you still don’t have an account, you can create one after you’ve made your booking.
Just remember: You can use different email addresses on your account at Worldpackers and at Booking.com since they aren’t connected.
- The final reward amount is based on 2% to 4%* of the value of your booking. This amount may exclude some taxes/fees and is subject to currency conversion rates.
* 2% for Worldpackers Trips Members & Members who Signed-Up on to the platform. 4% for Worldpackers Pack Members.
- You'll receive your cashback 64 or more days after checking out.
- Your bank may take an additional month or more to credit the cashback.
- In order to transfer the cashback from your Booking.com wallet to your credit card, you must add at least one card to your Booking.com account and it must be valid at the time of the transfer.
- Only reservations made through the Worldpackers special link are entitled to the cashback benefit. If you book via Booking.com app or using another channel, you will not receive the cashback.