To apply for Worldpackers Insurance you need to fill out this form: WP Insurance Application Form
If by any reason, the host does not abide by what has been previously agreed (counting from the date of arrival), Worldpackers will help you find another host nearby for you to exchange your skills for accommodation. If we cannot relocate you, Worldpackers will pay up to 3 nights of accommodation in another previously selected hostel, in a shared room in the same city. We ask the traveler to contact Worldpackers support team before leaving the host so we can better assist him/her.
Below are the rules of the WP Insurance applicability:
- WP Insurance only applies in cases where the host is fully responsible for the problem;
- WP Insurance is only valid during the period of stay;
- We will only consider the dates of arrival and departure registered in our platform;
- If the dates are rearranged between host and traveler with no alteration of the arrival and departure dates registered in our platform, the WP Insurance is not valid;
- Only Verified Members are entitled to WP Insurance
- WP insurance is valid for every confirmed trip. If you have two or more confirmed trips, you will have the same number of WP Insurance to use;
- WP insurance will be provided to the traveler after our support team has been contacted and informed of the situation;
- If the traveler is relocated and pays for the hostel reservation, he must send legible copies of the official daily receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- If Worldpackers makes the reservation, there is no need to send the receipts;
- Worldpackers is not responsible for fees charged when making reimbursement deposits after the activation of the insurance. Brazilian travelers will receive the refund via bank deposit. Those from other parts of the world will receive the refund via PayPal;
- It is important to have an active account with PayPal in order to receive our refund;
- To withdraw the money from the PayPal account, the rules of that website apply.
- PayPal itself charges a withdrawal fee. The rate corresponds to 5.99% of the value deposited + a fixed fee depending on the local currency (for example, 0.30 dollars, 0.35 euros)