Worldpackers enables, in some plan cancellation situations, a refund via credits on the platform. We've created this option because we know some travelers need to postpone their plans for multiple reasons - but never give up on them! ;)
The rules to use the credits are:
- Credits are personal and non-transferable: it's not possible to transfer the credits from your account to another. The only exception to this rule is the use of these credits in Couples/Friends accounts - get in touch with our team if you need this kind of transference;
- Once they are used to purchase any of the Worldpackers plans, credits cannot be returned and used in another purchase;
- Credits cannot be converted to cash;
- Credits have no expiration date, in other words, you can use them whenever you want;
- Credits can only be used for purchasing the Worldpackers plans on the platform itself.
To use your credits to purchase any of the Worldpackers plans, just follow the steps to purchase the plan as usual and insert your credit card information. The amount will be automatically deducted from the total value of the chosen plan. If the value of the chosen plan is higher than the amount you have in credits, all your credits will be deducted and the difference will be charged to your card.