The Worldpackers Pack plan is the perfect choice for those who want to have access to everything Worldpackers has to offer, bringing together all the benefits of WP Academy and WP Trips for you to learn, collaborate and travel.
- Plan Benefits
- Extended Safeguard
- Change of Plans: Solo Pack to Couples/Friends Pack
- Change of Plans: Couples/Friends Pack to Solo Pack
- Support for members
This plan allows you to have access to the following benefits:
- Access to hosts: With the WP Trips plan, you can send messages to the hosts you want to collaborate with for 12 full months (the plan length may be extended if there is any active promotion).
- Confirm your trips: Apply for opportunities and travel as often as you like anywhere in the world! Collaborate on your host's project and in return receive accommodation and other benefits.
- Access host information: Access all the host information to make sure that it’s safe to participate in the chosen volunteering opportunity.
- Receive invitations from hosts: Be invited by hosts interested in welcoming you as a volunteer. The choice to go or not is completely yours :)
- Access all WP Academy courses, guides, and playlists: Learn from influencers and community experts about digital nomadism, self-awareness, travel planning, and developing new skills. You can access all the content - which is different in each language - in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Get your certificate: After completing each course you’ll receive a certificate in your profile as an expert on the subject.
- Worldpackers Support: You can count on our Community Happiness team to help you out. Learn more here.
- Worldpackers Safeguard: If you need to leave your stay with a host, we help you find a new volunteer or pay for 3 nights' accommodation in a hostel in the same city. Learn more here.
If you purchased your plan on or after April 1, 2022, the Pack plan now includes the Extended Safeguard! 🤩
If you need to leave your current stay, we help you find a new volunteer or refund up to 7 nights' accommodation in a hostel in the same city, according to the maximum amount of USD 199. You can find out more details about Worldpackers Safeguard by clicking here.
If you want to know the other plans, you can see all the details by clicking here. ✈️
Change of Plans: Solo Pack to Couples/Friends Pack
If you’ve purchased the Solo Pack Plan and wish to travel with your partner or friends, I’ve got good news! You can upgrade your plan at any given time within your one-and-a-half-years current membership. To make it happen, please follow the steps below:
- Get in touch with our team, requiring the plan upgrade;
- Pay the gap between both plans - which is the difference between what you’ve paid for your Couples/Friends Pack membership and the amount for the Solo Pack Plan.
Conditions for changing the plan:
- This new payment does not allow the use of promo codes, ok? ;)
- With the upgrade, the expiration date of the new plan will be the same as the original plan.
That is, if you purchased the Solo plan on January 1, 2021, for example, and decide to upgrade on November 15, 2021, the expiration date of your new Couples/Friends Pack plan will be January 1, 2022, the same as in your original plan.
- It’s not possible to downgrade the Worldpackers Pack Plan to the Worldpackers Trips nor to the Worldpackers Academy plans.
Change of Plans: Couples/Friends Pack to Solo Pack
In case you want to downgrade your Worldpackers Couple/Friends Pack plan to the Solo version, please contact us to require the plan switch. Add "Plan change" to the email subject.
- In case you've applied for positions (answered or not by the host) within 30 days after the purchase, our team can switch your plan to its Solo version, giving you a refund in credits on the platform if the previous purchase made was in a higher amount than the price of the new plan.
The Worldpackers Solo Pack plan costs USD 99.
- If you already have confirmed trips with your partner, our team can switch your plan to its Solo version, without any refunds.
It's important to reinforce that all future applications and trips will be canceled by the Worldpackers team in any of the situations above.
Note: the request must be sent by the person who paid for the plan.
Support for Members
We want to help our travelers and hosts in the best way, and we have a whole team dedicated to that at Worldpackers: the Community Happiness team! 💙
As a Member of WP Pack, you can count with the Community Happiness team to help you with:
- Doubts and problem solving with your trips - before, during and after each one;
- The realization of WP Safeguard: approval, reallocation, and refund;
- Solving technical problems found on the platform;
- Cancellation or change of your plan at Worldpackers;
- Receive all the feedback you have - we really like to know how to improve our platform and services.
Just get in touch with us and we'll help you in the best way possible!