You’ll be able to write a review after the traveler check-out date set in the platform, that’s why it’s so important to have the correct dates of check-in and check-out in our system. You’ll receive an email right after the check out day and a notification will pop up when you log into Worldpackers again.
Some details about reviews in Worldpackers:
- After the check out date, both you and the worldpacker have 15 days to write a review;
- In this period, the only way for you to read what the traveler wrote about you is writing a review yourself, and vice-versa;
- Once both sides write a review, they will be visible on each others profile;
- After 15 days have passed, neither side can write a review anymore;
- If only one side writes a review, it will be visible on the profile of the other on the 15th day from the check out date.
We have built this system in a way to avoid situations where the host or worldpackers write a “revenge” review, just because they have received a bad review themselves. We believe this is a more honest and trustworthy way to share the experience with other members of our community.
If you’re having trouble with reviews, please, contact email@example.com :)