If for any reason you wish to cancel your plan, please read this article carefully to find out which cancellation category your request fits, okay? (:
1. When am I entitled to a cash refund?
- For Brazilians
Cancellation with cash refund is eligible only for travelers who request it within 7 (seven) days after the payment confirmation. The refund is made via credit card or, in the case of payment via bank slip, deposited into the account.
- For non-Brazilians
Cancellation with cash refund is eligible only for travelers who request it within 7 (seven) days after the payment confirmation, as long as there is no use of the platform (see usage cases below). The refund is made via credit card or PayPal.
2. When am I not entitled to a cash refund?
If the cancellation is requested between 8 and 30 days after the payment confirmation, with or without using the service, travelers may receive a refund of the invested amount in the form of credits on the platform, which can be used as a discount on the purchase of a new Worldpackers plan in the future. This new plan will have all the conditions of any Worldpackers' plan. (validity, benefits, and policies applied).
The credits do not have an expiration date (see credit usage policies here).
3. When am I not entitled to any kind of refund?
In the following situations there is no possibility of a refund in any type:
- Refund requested more than 30 days after the purchase confirmation;
- One or more confirmed trips with a start date prior to the date of the refund request;
- If the traveler deletes their profile;
- There is no possibility of a refund in any way if the profile is deactivated by our team, in accordance with our Policy for the Quality and Safety of Experiences;
- We do not offer partial refunds.
Note: In the case of cancellation of the Worldpackers Trips Couple/Friends plan, Worldpackers Pack Couple/Friends plan, or Worldpackers Pack Plus Couple/Friends plan, refunds, or credits on the platform are made to the person who made the payment.
The following constitute "use of services":
- One or more applications to hosts with a response (negative or positive);
- One or more pre-approvals from hosts;
- One or more travel confirmations.
Worldpackers is not responsible for:
- Problems with passports and/or visas;
- Availability and/or cost of transportation to the host;
- Availability on the host's calendar;
- Health and/or travel insurance;
- Responsiveness and/or acceptance on the part of the host.
4. I am entitled to a cash refund, how long will it take to receive it?
The deadline for the amount to become available to you varies according to the processes of your bank and credit card operator, so we always recommend that you contact them to check when the money will be available to you, okay?
If you decide to cancel your account, you can access the Help Center in the platform, click on the "Cancel my plan" card, and tell us about your reasons. We will be happy to help you! :)
- Learn more about our Plan Cancellation Policy.