If you're looking to learn more about our Host Response Guarantee Policy, this is the article for you! In this article, you'll find out:
- What is the Host Response Guarantee?
- What are the criteria for receiving a refund in case of no response?
- What are the refund rules in case of no response?
What is the Host Response Guarantee?
It's the guarantee that we will refund the amount paid for your membership if you apply to five or more hosts and do not receive any response - positive or negative - within 30 days of purchasing your plan. In other words: if, after making five or more applications to different hosts, all the applications expire due to a lack of response from the hosts within 30 days of purchasing the plan, you can request cancellation and receive your money back.
What are the criteria for requesting a refund in case of no response?
- Valid for active members of the Trips, Pack, and Pack Plus plans who purchased the plan starting from September 1, 2023;
The traveler needs to make a minimum of 5 applications to different hosts with distinct content from each other;
- Generic applications saying only "Hello" or "I want to practice new skills" will not be eligible, as they do not demonstrate a real intention to collaborate with that specific project.
- All applications made must have expired;
- An application only expires when the host does not respond to it within 3 days after receiving it;
- If a host responds to a previously expired application within the 30 days, that application will no longer be considered expired;
- Refund cannot be issued if the traveler receives any type of response, whether positive or negative, from any host.
What are the refund rules in case of no response?
- The refund must be requested directly from the team between the 31st day and the 50th day after purchasing the plan. Only requests that follow the criteria mentioned above will be valid.
- If the request is made before the 31st day, our team will help you make new applications on the platform to increase your chances of getting a response by the 30th day;
- If the request is made after the 51st day, the traveler will not be entitled to a refund.
Once the request is approved by the team, the refund will be processed according to the chosen payment method for the purchase.
- Credit card purchases will be refunded directly to the card used to purchase the plan. Credit release timelines in your account should be checked directly with your financial institution.
- Bank slip purchases (Brazilians only) will be refunded through a bank transaction or PIX.
🟡 Your application is the first impression conveyed to the host. Write a well-personalized message talking about yourself, your interests, and why you're interested in that specific opportunity. We have an article filled with tips on Everything You Need to Know About Applications 💙
+ See the complete Plans Cancellation Policy.