Top Hosts is a Worldpackers Program that recognizes hosts who help us in the mission of making travel more accessible by receiving worldpackers travelers and that are concerned with offering unforgettable experiences of true collaboration and cultural immersion.
Here are the most frequently asked questions about the Top Hosts Program:
- How do I become a Top Host?
- What are the requirements to participate in the Top Host Program?
- What are the Top Host Program benefits?
- Will I always have the Program's benefits?
How do I become a Top Host?
To become a Top Host you need to:
- Offer an incredible experience - with ratings above 4.8 stars;
- Help our mission of accessible travel - confirm at least 10 trips in the last 365 days.
Remember that the host only receives the Top Host status and Program Benefits after the 3rd review with an evaluation above 4.8 stars.
What are the requirements to participate in the Top Host Program?
Any host that meets the established performance criteria will become part of the Top Host Program in the following month.
Performance is evaluated on a monthly basis and can be renewed on the 1st business day of each month if the minimum requirements are maintained. If the host doesn’t meet the performance requirements on any given month, they’ll lose the status and can restore it the following month.
However, if the Host infringes any rule and goes against the Worldpackers Quality & Safety Policies, the profile will immediately lose the status and may be deactivated from the Platform.
What are the Top Host Program benefits?
- Have your own promo code and receive commissions every time someone uses it to join Worldpackers;
- Top Host badge on your profile;
- Specific filter for Top Hosts on our search tool;
- A free Worldpackers’ membership (solo trips);
- Compete for the annual prize of the most desired places to collaborate: If you maintain the Top Host status during the year, you can compete for the annual reward that recognizes the best hosts from our community! 🏆
Will I always have the Program's benefits?
No. This is a monthly program and the host will only have access to the benefits during the months where the necessary requirements are met. However if the Host doesn’t meet the minimum requirements, the status will be removed and can be restored the following month.
We’re always improving our processes and we’re open to feedback from our community! So if you have any questions or suggestions, we’ll be happy to help you out. 💙