In this article, we're going to let you know everything about Worldpackers' promo codes. To do that, we've gathered the most frequently asked questions on the subject:
- Where do I find my promo code on the app?
- Where do I find my promo code on the website?
- What are the requirements to have my own promo code?
- How do I generate my promo code?
Where do I find my promo code on the app?
If you already have a promo code and can't remember what it is, it's super easy to find. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to the Worldpackers app
- The app will open to the page that shows the vacancies available on Worldpackers. On this page, click on your profile picture at the top of the screen, as shown in the image below:
- After clicking on your profile picture, simply click on the "Affiliate dashboard" option that appears in the "My account" section, as shown in the image:
- After clicking on this option, your dashboard will appear and show your commission information. Now just drag the screen up and at the bottom of the page, you'll have access to your promo code and link, as shown in the image below:
A piece of cake, right? Now just send it to your friends and help our community grow! 💙
Where do I find my promo code on the website?
If you already have a promo code and can't remember what it is, it's super easy to find it. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to the Worldpackers website on a computer.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, you'll see the "Your Affiliate Dashboard" button, as shown in the image below:
- After clicking the button, your dashboard will appear, displaying commission information. On the right side of the screen, you'll find your promo code and your promo link, as shown in the image below:
Easy peasy, right? Now you can share it with your friends and help our community grow! 💙
What are the requirements to have my own promo code?
When you become a traveler with 3 positive reviews (4 or 5 stars), you can create a discount code that generates $10 for every new member who uses your promo code! Pretty awesome, right? In addition, when you accumulate 3 positive reviews, you'll be considered an Expert on our platform and have a 40% higher chance of being accepted by our hosts, as well as a 50% discount on plan renewal.
It's worth mentioning that our programs are designed to help our members travel more and, with that in mind, all travelers with 5 positive experiences will become Worldpackers Ambassadors. In addition to the possibility of continuing to generate discount coupons and having a 50% higher chance of being accepted by hosts, they will also receive the benefit of renewing their membership for free. 🐱
The changes apply to all members of our community, which means you don't need to register to access the benefits, right?
If you want to learn more about this new format, click here.
How do I generate my own promo code?
If you already have the required number of positive reviews (3 or more) to generate your promo code, you can do so through the notification you received on our platform or the email that was sent to you with all the step-by-step instructions about the new traveler journey, okay? :)